Thursday, October 13, 2011

SMART: Free Resources for Learning

As you know I'm still learning how to use a SMART board and still getting familiar with the software. Luckily, SMART Tech has some free online resources to help me get on my way. I found this site off of the SMART Exchange:

http://www.smarttech.com/us/Resources/Training/Training+Search+Pre-filter

Here you can complete the Free Needs Assessment



When you do, the information you give will help the webpage powers that be know where you need to start in your learning process. Then it will offer up guides and free tutorials that will take you through some good information. I've gone through almost all of it and I feel more comfortable with the program now. The training leaves quite a bit to be desired, but the courses that seem to have the best info. all cost $. It's definitely worth taking the time to look at the free information though. Any little bit can help.

Happy Notebooking!

1 comment: